At the end of a course, participants write a letter to themselves which the the facilitator sends out after a certain interval to remind the participants of their ideas and intentions.
- The facilitator hands out paper, envelopes and pens to all participants.
- She explains the process.
- The participants now write a letter to themselves where they summarize what they have learned, what they want to implement and how.
- Participants put postage on the envelope and write their address on it.
- The facilitator collects the letters and sends them to the participants after a certain interval, e.g. four weeks.
- Paper for each participant
- Envelopes for each participant
- Thoughts about my goals and aspirations
- What I want to accomplish this year
- How can I reach these goals?