Mind-Mapping is a way of visualizing relationships. A concept forms the centre of a mindmap. Subconcepts are represented as branches which can have subbranches in return.
- Start with writing your central concept in the middle of an empty sheet of paper.
- Think of different aspects of the topic and construct the mind map.
- In order to organise your concepts, create higher level concepts to order the different aspects.
- Revise and annotate your mindmap so that you will be able to understand it later.
- Big sheet of paper
- Coloured pens or mind mapping software