This is an ice breaker activity that can be used face to face and online.
It is fun to do and introduces a personal and emotional element into a course. People get to know each other in a different way and have other topics to connect with each other.
Only clever questions suitable for the audience.
- If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If your house was burning down, what three objects would you try and save?
- If you could talk to any one person now living, who would it be and why?
- If you HAD to give up one of your senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, tasting) which would it be and why?
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- Do you have a pet? If not, what sort of pet would you like?
- Name a gift you will never forget.
- Name one thing you really like about yourself.
- What's your favourite thing to do in the summer?
- Who's your favourite cartoon character, and why?
- Does your name have a special meaning and or were you named after someone special?
- What is the hardest thing you have ever done?