The peer quizzes enable learners to revise course materials and self-assess their progress in learning. When all of the participants are engaged in creating questions and redoing the materials, there is a greater chance that they'll remember much more.
- Email learners with the information about the activity.
- Each of the participants need to contribute to the activity with at least one question related to the course material.
- Learners post their questions to designated discussion forum (questions cannot be repeated).
- Now, learners should post their answers to the questions to the designated discussion forum.
- Review the answers and encourage learners to go through all the questions and all the answers.
Access to online asynchronous discussion board and emails.