The activity enables course participants to interpret and share their understanding of the course topic and issues in their reading through short statements placed in the discussion boards.
- Email the participants with the information about the activity and the discussion board available throughout the course.
- Motivate participants to reflect on the course readings they have read.
- Participants are encouraged to write a 100 or less-word summaries (interpretation and understanding) of the readings.
- Participants should place an agreed number of summaries on the dissussion board, so that other learners could read and comment on them.
- Moderate and supervise the postings.
- online asynchronous discussion board
- access to emails
Article about the brevity of Abraham Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address. He used just 272 words and now it is a magic number.