A method to learn facts, concepts or vocabulary by heart.
- Take a card
- Read it
- Think of a response
- Turn the card and check your response
- Put the card away
- First, all cards are in the first compartment.
- If you have answered a question correctly, put it in the next compartment.
- When the first compartment has been emptied, start on the second one.
- If you answer correctly, move the card to the third if not, move it back to the first.
Note cards and a box with dividers. Questions can also be assembled electronically and printed with the computer.